Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Barber Is IN

Everyone has their own style...

Their own style of fashion, their own style of doing things....

So do me and Max.:) When Max was not around and I had to be barber.. I usually kept Ace's hair relatively long and I kept his fringe short.. so sometimes when I am not having a good barber day, he gets this look like he has a coconut shell put round him.. wahahahah:)

Anyway, before we came to Dubai, I gave Ace an haircut and my mum in law touched up somemore... somehow, Max did not like it still.. and he decided to give Ace a haircut...

For which in return he got a wonderful massage from Master Ace.. hahaha

Here's the barber at work....

Here's the end result.. nice boh? I told him I wanted to take photo to post in blog about his new hairstyle and Ace gamely posed in this picture for me...

Previous Post: If Yuan Can Cook, So Can You

No comments: