Sunday, September 04, 2011

Indian Food Galore

Dubai is the land of indian food... especially if you are vegeterian...

When we arrived, it was eid, then one working day and then weekend liao.. so literally like a long weekend. And since we just arrived, we havent really gotten used to life here and so we were eating our meals outside most of the time....

Since we already had mac donalds, I was not looking forward to eating mac donalds AGAIN so when Max suggested to eat at an indian place, I was more than happy ;)



After hanging out a few days here... I realized that it is super duper hot and that even if I was just walking from the car to the shop, I got so much darker my watch left an 'imprint" on my wrist.. so leh, now I clever liao.. wear my shapes and bring my cap along... it is strange how the pple here dun really use umbrellas against the sun..

Max brought us to one of his favourite indian shops.. who supposedly has a branch in Singapore...

Ace requested to eat prata but leh, somehow, I was told.. tat in real indian food, there is no prata.. only Pharata... Prata is Singaporean! So leh, I told Ace we will order Ball Prata for him.. (Poori) to mix with sugar... he din really like it though and prefered our Thosai as it was less greasy...

A few days later, we were faced with the decision about what to eat for our breakfast... even though Ace requested for Mac again, me and Max voted for indian food as i forsee at least one mac breakfast every week in the weeks to come....

We tried indian man tou...

And some mashed potato like thingy... I must say though the side sauces that come with it are super delicious! I dun mind eating this often! And hor, the shop has one of the BEST mango lassi I have have had... the mango juice is flavourful.. there are bits of mango inside the the yoghurt is thick... only slighty less thick than a milkshake.. YUMS!

But Ace din quite like the sauces because he said it is slightly spicy...


Wahahahahaha... Too bad for him... we are going to visit this restaurant very often!:)

PS: My hubby is yellow indian skin according to our fren AC.. wahahaha:)


Previous Post: Indoor Nerf Shooting Range

No comments: