Friday, June 22, 2012

Mummy, I'm So Popular

Remember how I said Ace has been quite popular with the girls because they all wanted him to fold the open and close thingy for the game?

Perhaps it was that.. or perhaps it was due to the fact that we bought a packet of coloured paper for him from Daiso.. and perhaps it was furthur encouraged by Max, who downloaded some sort of app tat teaches you how to make different types of origami on his ipod for Ace... Ace has gotten to be very very good at origami!:)

And I think he has some sort of talent for it too cos he just needs to do it once and he can do it again by heart already... So far, he has made  heart, piano, flower, lion, S screw, dog face, etc..... That is a flower that he made for me...

While he was folding something today, he absentmindedly told me, "Mummy, I am so popular in my class now cos everyone wants me to fold something for them..."

Most of the girls wants him to fold something cute like the doggie face you see above..

As for the boys, they want this S screw thing tat can twist as it drops onto the ground...

Ace was of course happy to oblige.. especially since all he needs is some paper.. which is easily available since there is always a stack of wastepaper somewhere in class waiting for him to recycle.. hahaha:)

No wonder his teacher's comment in his report card is that he loves to make props and share with his classmates.. hahaha..

Previous Post:  Parent Child Conference

No comments: