Monday, February 10, 2014

Ace The Mechanic

When Ace was born, a group of our friends gathered together and bought me a lovely pram..

And this pram has served us well.

After Ace outgrew it.. it was stashed away in my storeroom. Many years later when his godsister was born, we passed the pram to his godparents:)

Then a little while later when my nephew was born, they passed the pram back to us:) wahahahaa...


Finally after so many years, the pram broke down. The spring broke or the plastic broke... so it cannot open or close anymore.

Ace was so excited and wanted to "fix it".

Because everyone also knows that he is very bored at home with nothing to do.. they just let him dismantle the whole pram for fun.. wahaha.



He opened up the part that is spoilt and tried to fix it back. But i think something broke.. so not like you realign it and it can work again..



Looks like he is very hands on... even managed to take out hte whole wheel! wahahahha..

Actually when I was young, I was also like him. I like to take things apart because I wondered how they worked:) I think I destroyed many of my parent's things:) wahahaha...

Alas, Ace got tired after playing with it for only one day :)

Previous Post: Ace And His Grandmothers

No comments: