Friday, February 21, 2014

Dinner In Popo House

Last trip back, it was a mad rush at the end and I did not get to have a dinner or celebrate my birthday with my family... So this trip, I decided do or die must have dinner with them.. and also to make up for the reunion dinner...

We fixed a day where everyone can make it and I think it is a nice reunion.. cos Zeng Popo usually doesnt join in as she will eat with her former employers who also treat her like family.. but this time she does :P


My mum suggested go out and eat but we think think.. do steamboat is better:)

Dad cutting limes for the chilli.. yumz!


Getting ready for lou hei...

Even Cay is given a chance to lou.. wahahahahah

My family!










I was just trying to fit everyone into the picture.. hahaha...

Anyway, we also had a very sumptous supper with yeye and nai nai cos Yeye tio toto again. He always dio toto when Ace goes back to sgp.. so we say Ace is his lucky boy:) wahahahaha... But in that case, was too bz eating so we din take photos:) haha..

Sigh.. if only can eat together weekly like we used to when we were in singapore...


Previous Post: We Were On TV!

No comments: