Sunday, April 06, 2014

Master Chef Junior Dubai's First Dinner

Junior Master Chef decided out of nowhere, he is going to make dinner for us that night since Max is out watching soccer...

So he is going to do everything.. without my help.. he washed the rice and cooked it using the rice cooker.. and then...


He cut the tomatoes because he said he is going to make tomato fried egg...


On top of that, I told him to fry some veggies with mushrooms (as that is all we have left in the fridge since we going on a trip)

He washed the veggies ....

Beat the egg....

Fried it...

And then fried the veggies...




Not bad hor:)  Hehehe..

Ace says he finds it not yummy enough.. I think not enough seasoning but for me, I have light taste buds and since they are made by Ace, taste absolutely heavenly! I am looking forward to more nights where I can rest and he makes dinner! wahahaha

Previous Post: Parent Student Meeting

No comments: