Friday, April 25, 2014

Using The iPad

Ace requested to use the iPad for 30 min and since he has finished his school work for the week, I said ok lor...

5 min before the 30min due to end..

Me: Ace, 5 more min..
Ace: Ok.

On the dot when the 30 min is up...

Me: Ace... your time is up...
Ace: Ok, wait, I am buying something...

2 min later..

Me: Oi, your time is up.. you tell me you buying something, i turn around and see.. you are playing..
Ace: Yeah, I was buying and now I have to test it out what...
*PENGZ*

Wah lau, nowadays, he always has some ready retort on hand one leh.. how can it be that he says he is bad in debate?????

But I am thankful lah... at least he will ask before he use...

Anyway, the other day, he told a lie... he did not complete his work but said he completed it and went to play ipad. His punishment? No ipad for ONE MONTH. Hahahahaa...

So far he is surviving by sneaking my old iphone around or watching tv...  and playing with toys he has forgotten that he owns...

We were talking about how these games are not good for children because they can easily become addicted... and he said, "Yes, and you helped me by giving me cold turkey treatment!" (referring to the one month ipad ban at home) Hahahaha.. YES, I am so happy he cannot use ipad for one month! wahahahaha...

Previous Post: I Lost My GShock!

No comments: