Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Grand Day Out 2

Yet another day where we get to spend substantial time together during the holidays...

After Ace finished his robotics class, we were thinking where we could go for lunch...

I suddenly remembered that everyone has been telling me about this kickass awesome char kway tiao at Alibabar Kopitiam.. which is just opposite his robotics class and so I asked Ace if he is ok to go try...

He was initially GRUMPY and agreed grudgingly...

In the end, the char kway tiao was DELICIOUS!!!!



I cannot help it.. his kway tiao looked so yummy and tasted so yummy i just had to order the fried prawn noodle for myself though I thought I would skip lunch since I had breakfast that day...

We had made some plans to meet Annie godma for dinner but I was feeling very tired and suggested that we go home to take a short rest....

On the way home, Ace stopped me and said there is a lizard there...

True enough.. there was a lizard and he even looked like he was posing for me to take picture!:)




Then after resting for a little while, we made our way to Suntec. I asked Ace if he would like to take a bus or MRT and he opted for a leisurely bus ride so we could chillax and chat on the bus:)

Decided to go to Suntec to check out this bag shop I saw the other day. When we met Annie godma for dinner the other day, she mentioned that her pouch was dirtied when she dabaoed the kimchi soup home for her parents and so I thought she will like this patchwork quilted pouch I saw...

When we went to the shop and when me and Ace were looking through the designs, there was one that stood out and when we both saw it, we said together, "THis one!" And so, that was it ;)

After we bought the pouch, we walked back to City Hall to meet her and when I saw this Tsum Tsum booth, I asked Ace to take photo for me;)




And it was time for dinner:)

As usual, Ace ordered his old favourites:)




And in the end, three of us all ordered the SAME dessert:) hahahahaha

And that was the end of our grand day out :)

Previous Post: Grand Day Out

No comments: