Monday, June 27, 2016

Ace FTW!

I was cleaning the house and my son said he also wanted to clean his room and asked if he could use my vacumn cleaner..

So I let him use lor...

And then...  I realized after he used the vacumn cleaner, the sucking power of the cleaner became very bad lor.. and then when I shook the tube, there was a king klang sound... Turns out, some bright spark decided to vacum everything he saw... including his correction tape refill!!!!!

I was SO MAD! Wah lau, where got pple like this one.... lazy to the max!

I was like, this is expensive vacumn cleaner and this part is cannot take apart one.. how ah how ah... and then I fiddled fiddled here and there and after fiddling with it for 20 minutes or so, the correction tape refill came apart and came out in loose pieces.... PHEW!

有惊无险.....

Previous Post: Maker Faire 2016

No comments: