Friday, May 26, 2017

Wang Laoshi Treats Ace Mac D

Nowadays be teacher very pai tan lor..

Have to teach.. Have to be student's good friend... Have to reward them..

Ace's Chinese teacher, Mdm Ong gave them a reward system. Every homework handed in on time.. every good thing they do they get a star.. accumulate x number of stars.. end of the term they get a mac donald treat.

I asked Ace "You never hand in homework also get ah?"

He was very annoyed and replied "I already started to hand in my homework after you scold me lor.. that was the past.. now I hand in..."

LOL...

He said his teacher spent close to a hundred dollars giving the class a treat.. Each of them get a meal.. Thank god for the Veggie Surprise set now Ace can enjoy the same meal like his friends.

Previous Post: Meet The Teachers

No comments: