Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ace Chua, PR Manager

I just realized that Ace is main draw at my café.

Firstly, many thanks to the many people who visited my café in the last few days/weeks.

Alas, many of them are drawn to the café because of Ace. Many of my friends want to visit the café because they want to meet Ace too.

The other day, a fren brought her two friends over. The boyfriend who is rather quiet started smiling a lot when I sat down at their table to chit chat with them while carrying Ace.

I then realize that he likes babies. So the deal with him is that he continues to visit and support Indinine @ Neil Rd and that he should call me before he comes and I will bring Ace to play with him. Hahahaha…

Maybe I should make Ace a namecard???

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

should take a big pic of ace and place outside ur cafe as advertisement... hahaha

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hmm.. IDEA! I will do tat!

Tat day EQ came to my cafe with her colleagues.. hahaha..

Ace was sleeping.. so she eat until he wake up then very happy.. hahaha ;) Once again proven Ace is my PR mgr cos the colleagues say they will come again to see Ace.. hahaha