Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Own Café


Have you ever thought of starting your own café?

What about becoming your own boss so that you:
- no longer need to report to people when you need time off to go holidays,
- no longer need to depend on other people to decide how much bonus you are going to get?

I ever did. I also dreamt of opening my own spa (cos I enjoy spa treats so much), building my own house, becoming financially and time free so that I can “do anything with anyone I want at anytime with no concern for money at all”!

And I GLADLY announce… that my dream is slowly becoming reality..

MY CAFÉ IS FINALLY OPENED!

Yes, I co-own the café with a group of business partners, one of which is a ‘lao jiao’ (old bird) in the FNB industry (he owns the whole swensons franchise in SG leh..)

Not only that, this partner has become my mentor in business and we are also going go start together a SPA some time next year! Yipee!

Anyway, here are the details about my CAFÉ. PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT!!!!!!

Indinine
G Hub: 114 Neil Road.
Tel/Fax: 6222 5154

Operational Hours:
Mon-Sat: 12 noon – 10pm
Sun: 12 noon – 9pm


How to get there: (click on map to enlarge)
The easiest way I have found is to walk there from OUTRAM MRT. Follow the RED ARROWS.

Alternatively, you can take bus 197 (from Bedok to Clementi Direction) and bus 166 ( from Ang Mo Kio to Clementi direction) and alight at the above bus stop.

Promotions:
For the month of October, holders of any Indinine Vouchers can use it to pay for up to 50% of the total order!

For WBG members, just show your member cards and you can get BV for all the moolah spent!

If you are going down, let me know so that I can try to pass you some vouchers.

Want to own a café too? I am looking for partners! :)
Want to let your dreams come true?

Contact Dreams Inc at angelpeng@richnyang.com

See related: I just visited my cafe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS....! Good luck with the cafe.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Pus, power: Must come and support support!!:)

Monky said...

Gong Xi Gon Xi....
May business bloom always...
(Sheng Yi xing long)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I have a blog for my baby as well. The url is http://spaces.msn.com/members/krislawrencebaby/