Friday, October 21, 2005

Mummy Is A Finger Toy

Whoever purchased the hanging gym mobile for Ace, thank you! ;)

That particular gadget has kept Ace happy for many hours. In the past, he will only look at the colourful hanging mobiles…

Then he graduated to touching them and smiling at them..

Later on, he graduating to pulling them with his hands and feet and putting everything into his mouth!

Anywayz, the gym mobile was a life saver on many occasions cos he kept him happy while I bathed/cooked/read/emailed..etc..

Recently though.. Ace has taken new interest in all his toys.. the teether that Ah Yee bought for him became a ‘licker’.. he would put it in his mouth and lick it for hours..

The chick hanging on the hanging mobile is his favourite lick toy also…

And a new toy that caught his fancy are mummy’s fingers. He has taken to grasping two of mummy’s fingers with his hands and his idea of play would be to pull and tug and them to make them open and close.

Seems like a simple and boring game right? He can do this for hours and not be tired of it ok?

Anyway, mummy is happy to oblige cos I think he will outgrow this phase.. next time ask him to grab my fingers he also may not want to liao…

I am now trying to teach him to kiss daddy and hug mummy.. hahahaha.. ;) I love it when he kisses me or hugs me ;) Maybe i should make that into a game.. hahahaha..

PS: I wrote this a few days ago... as i publish this.. he has already graduated to grabbing his own toes and grabbing my blouse or grabbing his own fingers and doing that as a game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about toy chest. I also have a Blog/Website about toy chest which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.