Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ace Fountain

If you are a mother of a baby boy, I bet your baby has ever peed on you before.

In fact, all my mummy friends who have got sons will tell me stories of how their sons will pee on them when they are changing diapers.

My mum has a theory. “If his bird is fat fat, means there is pee inside.. so you must be careful when you change diapers. If his bird is not fat fat, then you are safe and can take your own sweet time.”

I thought she might be right since she is a childcare teacher.

However, upon observation, I found out tat Ace’s bird is perpetually fat. So I really cant tell when he will pee on me AGAIN. Thus, I am always careful when I change his diapers and despite that, I still get a dose of his ‘fountain’ every now and then.

Today, when daddy was changing Ace’s diapers, he did a new stunt. His ‘musical fountain’ went right into the air and landed where? Right on his own face! Hahahahahahahah….

I laughed very loudly. Daddy say I am very mean. But I just find it very funny.

But this means I have to wait till my bed dry then can sleep.

4 comments:

Clatzz said...

wah that pic soooooo cute... who take one ah?? tsk tsk

<*ANGEL*> said...

muahahahaha.. ah yee lor.. who else?? purposely ask so tat i can credit you for the pic huh?:P

Anonymous said...

So cute and me so tempting to put a little bit of the sour prune on his lips. Love to see babies change their facial expression when taste something funny. :)

<*ANGEL*> said...

Pus: Hahahahah... i ever tot of trying tat before... I actually tried putting sugared water.. i think he likes.. and then when i put things tat are wierd tasting.. he just squirms, close his eyes but he will still lick and swallow! Tam Chiak!