Saturday, October 15, 2005

Gotcha!

I look forward to the time when Ace is toilet trained...

Currently, he pees and shit on whim and fancy and he likes to choose that kind of timing where he can aim right at you...

Just like today.

When I woke up in the morning, I heard a LOUD POOT sound and I knew that he shit. I told him that we would go bath him when he finish shitting and since he is still shitting, I thought I better use the time to multi task and burp him.

Just as I was burping him, he suddenly give a MASSIVE POOT and before I knew it, his shit was ALL OVER MY PANTS!

"Gotcha!" he must be thinking...

Poor mummy had to go and change out of her shitting pants and then she proceeded to bring him to the bathroom to bath.

Since his final goal was only half achieved, he waited patiently till when mummy was seated down and SHHHHH on her whole T shirt.

"Gotcha again!" he must be thinking...

Poor mummy have to bath him and change him while reeking of pee smell.

But Ace is not always a good aim!

The other day, while daddy was changing his nappy for him, he wanted to aim at Daddy I suppose. In the aim, he aimed at himself and his whole face was wet with pee!

Perhaps this is what they call retribution. Hiaks..

3 comments:

Monky said...

heehee....poor u...
Ace bb so cute...must teach him to aim properly

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. I tried.. but he doesnt speak any of the languages that I do.. so it didnt work out too okay :P

Clatzz said...

x rated pic!! muahahahhaha...