Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ace Entrepreneur

I did mention it, didn't I?

I am a firm believer of the sub concious mind. If you do not know or believe in it, go watch the movie "What The Bleep (%^$$#^$&) Do We Know".

I believe that there are a million things happening at all time. Some goes into our concious mind and others go into our sub concious mind. The sub concious mind is 30 000 times more powerful than the concious mind. So when you imagine something often enough, our brian cannot differentiate whether it is the truth or just your imagination and as a result, your sub concious mind makes things come true.

I read that babies have super strong sub concious minds and are like a sponge. They remember everything and it is stored in their brain to be developed furthur in their future lives.

I think Ace will grow up to be a biz owner/manager just like his daddy and mummy.

Recently, I have been bringing Ace into alot of my biz meetings. When he grows up, he is going to think that running a biz, holding meetings are chicken feet because I believe that he will remember all the meetings that he has attended and know some basics of running a biz.. hiaks..

I guess it also helps that he is a people person and he has good EQ.. seems that all who see him like and love him alot. That day I brought him to office and one aunty just came over, pet him and said, "Isn't that baby adorable!"

Another aunty I met at the cafe (whom I dun know) said, "So cute, can I carry?" And she said she will come back to my cafe just to visit Ace...

People person builds great networks. Robert Kiyosaki says that "The RICH build networks. The other people work."

Even in chinese we have a saying, "人脉钱等于钱脉".

Ah well, maybe I should start telling and revising with him the 8 things that bosses do everyday.. hiaks ;)

No comments: