Saturday, April 08, 2006

Alamak!


Alamak! Ace's NEW favourite game is to say ALAMAK! :) hahahaha....

It all started with that day when he was upset and making lots of noise.. so I played with him... I dunno wat came over me and I just put my hands over my forehead and said, "Alamak!" in a high pitched voice.. Ace luffed...

Then I used his hand to slap it over my forehead and said, "alamak!" and he luffed somemore and gradually, it became a game...

Daddy says I should encourage him to say something more positive... so I changed to saying, "I am the best!"

However, he seems more reactive to Alamak.. hahahaha.. maybe it is the sound of the word :)

Anywayz, I am running out of way to entertain him.. should you have any new suggestions.. pls post a note :)

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

ah yee's he he he mechanical luff...

or since ace likes alamak so much u can try singing hui ge's yao kan hua, qing ni lai wo jia...

ace might like oso... hahaha

<*ANGEL*> said...

Clatzz: YOu want me to kenna scolded by Daddy ah!! :)