Friday, April 07, 2006

Mi Li Ye

Mi Li Ye.

That's the name of one of my favourite Chinese drama serials when I was younger. Loosely transltated, it means 'mysterious night'....

These few nights have been tough because Ace is having running nose and coughing a little (something tat happens everytime he is growing teeth.. his two top teeth are growing..) Whenever this happens, Ace will tend to wake up in the middle of the night and want me to either feed him milk or to carry him and rock him back to sleep.

Well, the other night, something really mysterious happened... I woke up at 5.30am when Ace started to whimper for milk.. and then realized that he is sleeping between me and Max. I have no recollection of carrying him from his cot.. and when I asked Daddy, neither has he... it was as if Ace just appeared there all of a sudden.. maybe we were too tired and in our sub concious mind.. tat was the fastest way to get Ace to keep queit...

And then.. two nights ago, I was having a dream.... in my dream.. someone was carrying Ace and that someone put Ace down on my legs. And then I started to wonder why I really feel something on my legs even though i know I am dreaming.

I opened my eyes and true enough! Ace was lying between my legs with his leg resting on my calf... he was fast asleep...

wat shocked me was that he was actually at the edge of the bed... should i have kicked him or should he have moved, he would have dropped onto the floor! Gee, I also dun remember how he got there..

Anywayz, have asked Daddy to put up the fencing between our bed and Ace's bed for good.. cos Ace can now climb up the sofa or up to our bed faster than you can say the word, "UP" cos he can raise his legs up real high now...

Have a feeling my 'nightmare' of running after Ace is about to start soon...

No comments: