Sunday, April 02, 2006

You Can't See Me!

Ace's new favourite game is called YOU CANT SEE ME...

Well, simply put, it is the old fashioned peek-a-boo...

You use a towel to cover yourself.. and then you put it just high enough to cover his eyes.. and then you sing to him, "You can't see me.. you can't see me..."

And then Ace will use his hands to pull the tower down... and then you say to him, "Wah! You can see me already.. you clever baby!"

And then he will giggle... ;)

Speaking of this.. I think Ace is a strange baby.. hahaha.. while other children at this age usually have seperation anxiety and cry when their parents are leaving them, whenever i leave Ace at my mum's place and try to say goodbye to him before I leave, he will look elsewhere...

I move left, he looks right.. i move right, he looks left... and then after I leave, then he will start to search for me.. hahahaha...

But I am glad there are no crying fits lah... at least it leaves me with some time alone with myself and I am more sane when I have time alone with myself...

No comments: