Saturday, April 22, 2006

Will Work For Milk!

You know there is this tee shirt for babies I saw that says, "WILL WORK FOR MILK" and I am so tempted to buy it for Ace because it describes him so well! Hahahaha

-------------------------------------------

I, Ace Chua, will do anything... yes.. just about anything, for milk or food...

I will stand up if mummy asks me to...
I will say "MILK" if she insists....
I will even make the the sign for 'milk' and 'food' when she asks me to...
I will also say "MORE" because she says I have to say tat if I want her to feed me more...

Just as long as she feeds me milk/food..

As proof of my desire for milk, I stood up and sat down 10 times just to get a bite of carrot. I said MORE 9 times just so she would feed me.

I will wake at night and fight for my right to drink milk. I will climb mountains and BEDS TOO so that I can get closer to the source....

I will push my head against her breasts whenever I want milk or food and I will not stop until I get it.

Signed,
Ace Chua

1 comment:

<*ANGEL*> said...

No lah.. downloaded from the net but i chose one tat looked most like his feet...