Thursday, April 13, 2006

Love Bite

When you love someone.. you give them a love bite right?

Well, Ace asked for a love bite from me that day... so I guess he must want me to love him.. hiaks ;)

I was on the phone with Pus that day (yeah.. after talking on the blogs for so long.. we finally graduate to talking over the phone.. hahaha) and Ace just woke up and so he was happily climbing all over me... he would stand up and pounce towards me.. stand up and pounce towards me.. and then smile...

One time.. he pounced towards me and my mouth was open and he hit his forehead on my two front teeth...

It seemed that he did not feel any pain cos he continued to behave as if he were a bull in a spanish bull ring....

But alas when I checked, i realized tat my teeth actually made a mark on his forehead and scraped out a little bit of skin... ooops....

Hey baobei.. please dun do this stunt again okie.. pains mummy's heart.. I dun need to give you a love bite to love you okie?:P

No comments: