Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Repeat After Me

Well, I dunno if I am too sensitive or what.. but Ace has been repeating phrases after me...

The other day, I was playing with him.. and then I used the soft toy to tickle him and say, "Hello..." and he replied with a sound tat sounds veri much like Hello... and when I tried to say it to him again.. he just smiled...

And then just now, he was crying loud for his milk.. I wanted him to learn the hand sign for milk and do it... and so I said.."Milk..." while doing the sign... and then I told him, "Mummy give you your milk if you say MILK like mummy..."

Instead of doing the sign, he said, "MILK" VERY CLEARLY... shit.. Daddy was right.. tat is like the first word he said clearly.... though he also says Mama and Papa.. he says it in the form of gibberish without any real meaning in them...

Do you think I can teach Ace how to say, "I LOVE YOU?" I will melt if he says that man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he will say those words sooner or later... ha, of cos must teach him to say when he can.

yappy