Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Anniversary


A week ago, me and Daddy celebrated our wedding anniversary...

Well, cos we already agreed that we will celebrate during our tour.. so that day was a 'working day' as usual.. Daddy still went to work.. I still went for my seminar... but then, because that day is special, we decided to go somewhere special after our meeting to celebrate together...

But because Ah Yee was with us.. she came along too... And tat is why I took a picture of her.. co commemorate us having a HUGE LIGHTBULB.. hahaha...

Then she volunteered to take pictures for us ("So that I can make myself useful at least..") and she also sponsored our desserts for the night ;)

It has really been fast.. two years only and I can't believe so much has happened... I have gotten married, I have been to a great honeymoon in switzerland.. I conceived.. delivered and helped this cute little thing grow from a 3.36kg baby to a 11.3kg toddler... and it has just been two years?

But as I look back... in the two years.. many people I know have died, have divorced, have seperated, have left as well... time really flies and sometimes, we really dunno wat is going to happen tommorrow.. so I guess it is really important that people cherish the things right in front of them....

Well, many pple are envious of me.. they say I have had a good life in the past two years.. i can't say I would disagree with them.. like i was telling my fren the other day.. i think a hubby like max and a baby like ace are hard to come by.. ;) so i really feel blessed.. but I also told them that they can be like me too.. all they need to do is to do wat I did.. and learn and know wat i do.... But guess most people just like to do the same things that they have been doing but expect a different results..

Anywayz, we are going celebrating our wedding anniversary... come 19-22JUne, we will be going to Hwa Hin for a holiday... will tell you all about it when I get back ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

angel.. happy anniversary to you and max!! :)

btw "part-time-housewife" is just a lame title given to mi by my ah dear.. coz i always go to his place to cook.. lol :P

i am no longer in navy as i got posted to a classified unit :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lots of pics pls !

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Max. Congratulations! ohh...enjoy your vacation too.

Clatzz said...

send me the my pic... w/o the light bulb can?? thanksssssssss...

i will take good care of ur son while u in hwa hin

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks to all.. and yes, I wlll take lots of pics ;)

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks to all.. and yes, I wlll take lots of pics ;)