Friday, June 23, 2006

Motherhood Starts ALL OVER


On the last day of our tour on 22 June, we woke up and then we went to the pool, went for another massage and had to get ready to leave the place.

Missing Ace
It is strange. The first two days I was there, even though I thought about Ace, I didn’t really miss him. I would see so many cute ang moh babies there and think about him but I never really missed him cos I have not felt so relaxed in a long long time.

But by the third day, I started to miss him a little and by Thursday, I started to miss him much. Kept seeing his cute little face in my mind…

Maybe it was cos I knew I was going to see him soon… The journey back was a long one. We reached SG at 11.15 and by the time we reached home, left our bags and went to fetch Ace, it was already near mid night…

Motherhood started at 0000
When Ace crawled towards me and smiled, my heart was filled with such joy! Gosh! I miss my son! And we had to ration hugs between Daddy and me cos we both missed him so bad…

But reality set in very quickly as I realized suddenly that I was actually all tensed up and working very hard as a mother. I suddenly realized tat when I am a mother, I am at all times more alert in case my son- falls, crawls, bangs his head against something, hurts himself.. etc…

I din realize how routine my job is and how much I was into my job as a full time mother until i had a break from it! SHIOK AH!

Have to keep holding on back to him.. have to carry him.. and all the burdens I left behind in Hua Hin after all the massage and time in the pool came right back..sigh.. never easy to be a mother ;)

Must work hard, must buy house/condo with a pool, must go for MORE holidays!!!

No comments: