Sunday, June 18, 2006

I am NOT going to work

The other day I was in the lift with Beth and Summer…

“So are you going to take up the job?” Beth asked me..

I was confused for a moment and did the “huh?” thing with my mouth opened… Just how did she know I was thinking of going to work?

“Sorry lah, I read your blog that you were going to work.. “ she explained…

Well, everyone.. just in case you would ask me on the streets again.. I am not going back to work.. CONFIRMED.. hahaha ;)

Well, I had initially wanted to go back to work to build some new contacts.. but have found that I really could not bear to leave Ace behind…

When I said I wanted to go to work, at the back of my mind, I kept thinking to myself:
“God, will I miss Ace growing up? Will I have less time for him? Will he cease to recognize me? Will I be able to teach him less.. will he love me less…”

Anywayz, I found a good solution to stay at home, build contacts and continue to do wat I am doing now.. hiaks… so I am happy… as for wat will I be doing.. stay tuned on this blog :) Shhh……

PS: See.. my son so cute.. how can I bear to leave him home alone rite??:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love ace's smile.. beri nice.. just like his father.. lol :P

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ya, the older he grow, he look more and more like daddy...