Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nipple Fascination

Being a b/fed baby at 11 months, Ace is a baby who is very curious about nipples and breasts... whenever he sees them, his first reaction is to squeeze them and see if there is milk coming out...

He tried squeezing Yeye's nipples...
He tried squeezing Ah Yee's breasts...

More often than not, he does the below whenever Daddy is playing with him...

Well, dunno if this 'childhood fascination' will make him into a 'breast man'?? ;)

Anywayz, if you are near him.. be sure to try to keep your clothes on I dun know wat he might do to your nipples hor..

PS: He is good at squeezing things and the other day, while asking for more food, he pulled at my arm by pinching my skin.. as a result, both my left and right arms have got scratch marks.... so dun say I didn't warn you! :P

No comments: