Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Telephones


Ace loves telephones...

I am not sure is it because their buttons light up or because he sees me talking happily to phone all the time...

One thing for sure.. he loves phones.. handphones, telephones.. all the same.. but he draws a line at toy phones though i dunno why...

When he is at home, he will like to reach out for my handphone, Daddy's handphone.. or even crawl all the way to the cordless phone and reach out for it...

At Waipo's house, he will aim for Ah Yee's phone and also the telephone at Waipo's place...

Because he likes phones, we bought him a $30+++ toy phone from Mothercare.. but alas, he doesnt even give a hoot about that phone and will just wave it and throw it away!

Maybe it doesnt look like a real phone bah... Really wonder how he can tell the difference though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. ace is so smart!! :)

Clatzz said...

ystd i let ur good son play with my hp to stop him from crying and he use my hp to bang the wall

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahahahahha.. he dun like your HP.. he dun do tat to me or daddy's HP leh.. i think it is his subtle way of saying, "Ah Yee, change phone lah!"