Monday, November 12, 2007

Ace can say my name!

My son is so so so so clever!

I only told him once that if he does this, it is called the YANDAO POSE... from then onwards, whenever you say tat to him, he will pose this way.

The other day, I spent less then a minute repeating his name, my name and daddy's name three times to him and he can say our names!

Me: Ace, what is your name?

Ace: Ace!


Me: Ace, what is mama's name?

Ace: Angel!


Me: Ace, what is Papa's name?

Ace: Max!

I got him to perform for Daddy over skype and Daddy was really impressed. Hehehe.. actually it is all thanks to Daddy cos he asked if I could teach Ace some new words or new things before he came home.

Anyway, this got Ah Yee very excited and she started training Ace as well. Now Ace can also say Ah Yee's name, CLARI.

But ask him what is Net Net's name... "Yi Zhang!" (That means, my aunty's husband in chinese) HAHAHA....

Just to impress Daddy a little bit.. you dun have to worry hor.. your boy can auto pick up alot of words on his own. Dun need to teach one. Now he can say bubbles, mian bao, bing gan, watch TV, dancing, sing song, chocolate, chang ge, tiao wu, drink milk, bang sai, da pian, computer, type type type, barney, kitty, ding dang, window, suo shi, key, door, table, chair, die dao, cake etc etc etc

AND EVEN CHAO BARBIE! Hahahahaha (That's cos yeye always praise him that he is cute by telling him he is chao barbie.)

Previous Post: Let's go swimming!

No comments: