Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Angry

Nowadays, if Ace does something wrong and you get angry, you don't even need to tell him, he will tell you,"So angry..." or he will say, "Popo so angry..."

Likewise, if you do something to upset him, he will also tell you, "So angry!" (But his so angry is very cute no matter how he says it.. hahaha)

The other day, Waipo was at home doing her own things and suddenly Ace came to her at about 9pm and asked for milk (he usually only drinks milks at 11pm). "No ace, it is too early already..."

"So angry..." Ace said...

"What are you angry about?" Waipo asked him.

"No milk..." *humph* and he went to play.

Well, Ace made me "so angry" the other day I nearly wanted to dapao him and send him to bahrain to papa. Sigh..

For my BD, Jez ah ma gave me a really really nice hello kitty organizer with alot of stickers inside and a nice white address book.

Imagine I went out happily and came home to find that my stickers are 60% gone.. they are pasted all over the place on the address book.. and there is some ADDITIONAL artwork on the WHITE address book :S In addition, my organizer also kenna some graffitti by some two year old who thinks he is Vincent Van Gogh... SIGH...

In addition, the gate to the kitchen was removed by MR Hercules Van Gogh.. which resulted in me not having a good night's sleep cos the moment he woke.. (which was two hours after i slept), I had to wake as well because he might go into the kitchen to play with knives and what nots...

So angry!

What made me angrier still is that I kept the organizer HIGH up and I know only one person who might have taken it down to Ace... Ah Ma! GRRRRRR.... And tat stupid Max kept challenging me to wake Ace and spank him lah.. laugh at me that both Laoma and Ace are doing things to get my attention lah... made me really very very very angry I wanted to KILL Max Chua.

In the morning, I scolded Ace and told him i am very angry.

"Sorry mama.." he said and smiled at me.. hiya, and then all my anger gone.. hahaha ;)

Previous Post: Waigong's Birthday

No comments: