Monday, November 26, 2007

Drink Juice

Well, Ace's vocab has certainly increased and come a long long way...

Eg, when it is time for my breakfast juice, he will run to me and say, "Mummy, drink juice..."

I would give him some and he would drink it and then he pushes the cup back to me and tells me, "Hai yao..." or he would say, "Some more..."

When he is done, he says, "Finish..." and then brings the cup to the kitchen and tells Waigong, "Waigong, boh liao..."

After that he points to the TV and says, "Watch TV...watch Barney..."

If i ignore him, he runs to his Laoma and says, "diang see kee!"

If he is seated in his high chair and wants to come down, he tells Laoma, "lok lai!"

If that doesnt work... he says,"Mummy! SHEE SHEEEE!"

See, multi lingual leh! hahaha...

Previous Post: Mobile Performer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..like put on lipstick after drinking juice :p
so cuuuuteeeee!!