Monday, November 19, 2007

Goal!

The other day I brought Ace to go Yeye and Nainai'a place for supper because we wanted to celebrate Shu Shu's ORD date.

As I had a meeting, my mum sent Ace there earlier after her meeting and so he spent alot of time playing with them and had a headstart eating the supper before I even got any chance to do that...

By the time I reached their place and started eating, Ace was already full and started running around the room.

Then he came to me and pulled at my hand, "Mama... lai, lai..."

"Where do you want to go, Ace?" I asked him as I stood up and followed him. He brought me to the sofa and asked me to 'jor jor' (sit) there...

"Why must jor jor here?" I asked him.

"Watch TV", he said matter-of-factly as he climbed to sit on the seat beside me.

"Ace, what programme do you want to watch?"

He turned to me and gave me a matter-of-fact look, raised his arms up in the air and shouted, "GOAL!"

Hahaha... actually though, it is just monkey see monkey do.. cos whenever we went to yeye's house, that would be Daddy's routine.. so Ace is just acting it out on behalf of Daddy.. hahaha...

No wonder Yeye keeps saying Ace is Chao Barbie.. so cute right?:P

Previous Post: Waipo's School Concert

No comments: