Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ace is NEAT!

My son is really neat!

I am not just saying that he is good.. also that he is good at arranging things.. or rather, he is at this stage where he likes to arrange things..

The other day, he took out all the toy cars that he had and then he arranged them all into a straight line..

And just this morning, he took out his wooden toy and started stacking them up and arranging.. I must say his mobility is really good because I was really impressed with the very neat arrangement.

Phew.. I tot a messy and lazy person like me might have a messy lazy kid.. turned out that my son is really quite the opposite ;) haha...

After his meals, he will stack his plates and cups and bring it to the kitchen and pass it to Waigong.. he will also keep his toys when we ask him to after he has played with them.

In fact, he had so much fun stacking CDs in Ah Yee's CD rom drive that it is now spoilt cos he stacked like 3 CDs inside and used brute force to push it in... Anyone knows how to get them out???

Previous Post: Goal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe thats becos he has a neat dad? hahaha