Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ace Can Cut!




Hi,

This is Ace. I am so happy to be talking to you here today...

My mummy says she is tired of reporting on my behalf so today, I am going to tell you about a new skill i acquired ;) It is cutting and using the scissors!

Since I was 2 years old, my shichida teachers have already started me on using scissors to cut things. But back then, I needed help from mummy to hold the paper and I was not really able to cut along the lines properly.

But these few days, because Daddy and Mummy have been bz, I have had lots of chance to go Waipo's house and PRACTICE. I would take out magazines and the children's day present (pink scissors) that mummy bought for me and I would cut out all sorts of things.

After so much practice, I can now cut according to the lines and can hold the paper by myself.

Here are two pieces of work I have done myself... yes, all by myself without any help from mummy.. even the name was written by ME! ;)

Do you think it is nice? I am very proud of myself. Mummy says that my teacher says that only a few of us in the class can cut like I do.. so I guess Mummy must be feeling proud of me too.

Anyway, do you want me to cut anything for you?

Love
Ace

Previous Post: 5 More Minuites

No comments: