Sunday, February 15, 2009

Superhero Ace



















Nanai's friend, Ah Choo, gave Ace some new shirts and some recycled pants. One of it was a superman pants.. you know, the blue pants with red underwear on the outside? And one of the shirt had a spiderman logo on it.

And so, my son decided to make believe that he is a super hero.. he is usually not so brave and doesn't like to climb up high.. all of a sudden, superhero Ace can climb so high lor.. and he even asked me to take pictures for him!

Anyway, he had lots of fun pretending to be different superheroes that night:)

I told nainai about it and she said last time when Shushu was young, someone bought him a superman shirt with a cape, for fear that he would really think he is superman and jump down from a high place, she cut it off.. hahaha..

I think I should secretly keep tat pants somewhere out of his reach.. shhh...

Previous Post: Lucky lucky Ace

No comments: