Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ace Knows How To Bargain

These days, me and Max have been rather bz and so we haven't had a chance to spend alot of time with Ace and he always ends up going to Popo's house after school.


After a long week... we finally spent like a whole saturday with him and at night before we slept, I told him he has to go to Waipo's house again. "Who has meeting again?" he asked me and I told him both me and Max had meetings. "Do you know why Mummy must go to meetings?" "To make money.."


"What do we use the money for?" "So that Ace can stay in hotel.." he said.


Then on sunday morning, when he woke up, while Daddy was lying on the tatami, he went to tell Daddy, "Do you want to scissors paper stone?"


And Daddy asked him WHY...


"Erm... if I win, we dun go popo house....."


Dadddy was stunned and said, "Huh? What did y0u say?"


And Ace repeated.. "If I win, we dun go popo house...."


"And if I win leh?" asked Daddy.


"Then we go lor..."


The very clever Max just changed topic and refused to play along with him... hahahaha... my son is really getting more ingenious in his methods to get what he wants...


Previous Post: Terrible 3s

No comments: