Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can You Stop Bugging Me?



It's a carnival!

Ace just cannot stop bugging me since last weekend. Everyday, when he sees, me, he will have something he wants to bug me about.

"Mummy, can you play with me?"

"Mummy, I want to watch your wedding vcd..."

"Mummy, I want to play a new game with you..."

"Mummy, I am hungry, I want to eat something..."

"Mummy, can you help me on the lights?"

"Mummy, can you help me get my toys?"

"Mummy, can you sit down with me?"

"Mummy, can I play computer games? Can you play with me?"

"Mummy, can you read story books for me?'

"Mummy, I want to cut something. Can you cut with me?"

The other day, Max had to go do duty and so we picked Ace up at around 4pm or so and since we reached Waipo's house, he bugged me none stop.

Finally after bathing, playing with him, feeding him and many many many activities together later, I finally had the time to eat my dinner ... Alas, I couldnt eat in peace.

"Mummy, I so hungry now," (he just had his dinner about 20 min earlier lor) "I want to eat something.. can you eat something?"

"Ace, I am eating now.. can you wait a while..."

Before I can eat another spoonful of rice, "Mummy, I am so hungry, I want to eat something..."

Exesperated and tired, I told him, "Hiyo, Ace, 你可以不要烦我吗?Can you let me finish my food in peace?“

Unperturbed, my very good son (乖儿子) immediately replied without any pause.. "哦!...我去烦公公。" and then he turned around and shouted out to my father who is in the kitchen washing dishes. "公公,我要吃东西!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed until I could not stop...

He sure knows how to cheer me up ;)


Previous Post: Sell Reward Before Effort















No comments: