Sunday, February 01, 2009

Boowa and Kwala


Ace has a favourite website.. and it's called Up To Ten.. it is sort of like his and his dad's special moment.. you know.. the special thing that they do together.. and their favourite clip is this:
http://www.uptoten.com/kids/boowakwala-family-magic-kwalamagicshow.html


Because of this, Ace keeps taking my scarf, tieing it around himself and performing magic shows for us.. hahaha.. when I got chance, I will take video of it to show you.. hahaha...

Because of this, whenever Daddy is using the computer, Ace will run to him and insist that he also wants to use the computer... either he will ask for Barney or he will ask for Boowa and Kwala..


Anyway, I have found it to be a rather interesting website that keeps kids bz and happy.. I think that Ace likes Boowa and Kwala because they talk funny.. just like someone who is learning to talk... just like Ace :)

Anyway, Ace says tat Daddy is Boowa and he is Kwala.. hahaha...

PS: Yesterday, I was waiting for Max to drive over with Ace and then I told him that we could pretend to be Boowa and Kwala. He said he wanted to be Boowa and asked me to be Kwala and give a magic show. So I stsarted.. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my magic show lah... today, I am going to show you a magic trick..." And I copied the silly trick of hiding my hands.. and like the clip, Ace clapped by the side, "Hooray! Hooray!" Hahaha.. he looked so cute!

Previous Post: Don't Give Up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA..MAx's face looks sibei 'resigned to fate" .....keke

<*ANGEL*> said...

hahaha... wat can he do... Ace is a rather insistent little boy and will ask and ask and ace until you say yes anyway :)