Saturday, February 28, 2009

Send Love To Daddy


The other day, I had a conversation with Ace about why we were not spending so much time with him recently.

You see, we have been working hard... add that to a sudden spurt of growth in our biz and an expansion into Malaysia.. you have two parents working very hard for the future of their cute little son.

While Max has explained to Ace that he has to work hard and spend time away from him because he has to earn more money so that Ace can stay in hotels, Ace still constantly cries out for him.

The other day while i was sleeping with Ace, I explained to him that Daddy was going through a very difficult time in his life right now. Because he is at the crossroads and because he loves us so much, he is working super duper hard...

And then I told him, "Ace, the reason me and Daddy working so hard now is because we know no other way to make more money. But mummy knows.. that gifts can help... if you share your gifts and we shared out gifts with each other, we still would have a good life and lots of money.. but dun have to work so hard and we become more effective at what we do and can spend less time doing it."

So I suggested that Ace share his gifts of abundance, confidence,success and flow. We closed our eyes and imagined ourselves filling up with with these individual gifts and pretended that the bolster is Daddy and all hugged each other and shared the gifts.

And true enough, the next day, our biz moved even smoother.

And now everynight before we sleep, Ace will tell me, "I want to send love to papa..." I think he feels good being able to help. And so we do that almost everynight..

Yesterday, he surprised me by saying this.. "I also want to share with Uncle Arthur..." Wow.. in my mind, Arthur is already a rich multimillionaire... I bet he has lots of these gifts.. but I guess he wouldn't mind more and so we shared our gifts with him too...

And I think Ace taught me a lesson about the gifts that we have in us.. that we can share with anyone and everyone whether they already have it or not ;) That our gifts are precious..

I really love my son... and i am so happy he has such a BIG and open heart filled with love :)





1 comment:

♥ Lady Shaura ♥ said...

ji sweeeeeeeeeet wor ...