Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Am Santa Claus!

It is said that the best present you can give a child of Ace's age is a box because they are now so imaginative that a box could become a ship, a box, a house and many other things we might not possibly even think of...

And so, the very clever and imaginative Ace Chua wrapped a towel around his face that day and told me, "Mummy, see, I am santa claus!"

Hahahaha..

Here's a pic of santa claus Ace.

On a different note, it seems that Ace is so used to me taking a picture of all his crazy antics that when he fell into the toilet bowl while taking a poop wihtout the lid down and I asked him to wait for me (so that I can take a towel to bath him after the mess) that he asked me, "You go and take camera to take picture of me?"

Hahahaha...

No comments: