Saturday, May 09, 2009

I Want To Take Bar Picture

Max went out into the sun and came out all red like a lobster... his skin looked so nice, I told him he had to take a picture so that we could tell people how they would look like if they used the bar and went out into the sun...





When Ace sw me taking the picture, he came to me and insisted that he also wanted to take "bar picture"... Hahahaha... (He knows because he has seen all those before after photos...)
Now, Ace is all about the bar. Anything happens to him, he says he wants to use the bar. Anything happens on TV to someone on their skin.. he will ask me if it is because the uncle or the aunty NEVER USE THE BAR. Hahahaha..

The other day, his Yeye asked him, "Ace, did you go to the business meeting?"

And so, he told his Yeye, "Yes, I went to the bar concert and I hear Uncle Arthur talk..."

I laughed until I had tummy ache! Ace does not know it is called a business presentation and to him, all performance-like thingy that involves a stage is considered a concert.. like his school concert... hahahaha... that's a good one.. this BAR CONCERT.. hahahaha

Previous Post: I Am Not Happy

No comments: