Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Who Made Yeye Tired?

The other day, one of Ace's classmate kenna the HFMD and his whole class was asked to stay at home for the whole week.


But because we had to go to Malaysia early in the morning , we decided in the end to get Yeye to babysit Ace for the whole day.


As Yeye drives the taxi at night, it was really a huge sacrifice on his part to help us as he does not get enough rest if he does that. But I guess also because he was home alone with Ace, it made it more demanding on him...


So by the time it was night time and he brough Ace to my mum's place, he told my mum, "Wah, take care of him one whole day is very tiring ah! Buay tahan ah!"


So when Yeye went home, my mun asked Ace, "Who made Yeye so tired ah?"


And Ace replied without thinking, "Nai nai lor..."


So my mum asked him, "Why Nainai make Yeye tired?" cos she wanted to see what he would say...


"Because she is not at home lor..."


We luffed till we had tummy ache when we heard this story!


Apparently according to Yeye, they had a fun day where Ace did more cartoon things...


  1. Yeye bought a lian rong bao for him and for fear that it is too hot, he opened the bao up into two to air it and cool it and Ace told him, "yeye, look, like da bian!" and giggled

  2. Ace shit into the toilet bowl and right after my father in law finally figured out how to wash his backside and finished washing his backside, he told him, "yeye, I want to bath together with you..."

Sometimes even I buay tahan my own son...

Previous Post: I Can Drive Car

No comments: