Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Tummy Is So Beautiful!

While Ace is sometimes rude to me (something I correct him by asking him everytime he is rude if he thinks he is talking rude and whether can he talk rudely to me...) he his very often very nice and flattering with his words.

His rudeness is more often than not, not about the nasty words his say but more often about the intonation that he uses and the expression that he has. He really remembers everything I do and say when I am angry and uses them back with gutso when he has the chance.

But also, he is many times so very adorable.

The other day, when I was feeling rather down and sad, he hugged me and kept telling me, "I love you..." and then kissed me all over my face.

Some time later, he told me he wanted to sleep on my tummy. I asked him why and he said, "Because I like your tummy lor..." And then he looked at my tummy with such deep appreciation and told me, "Your tummy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!"

It felt so good to be praised! Even if it was just my tummy.. and so I told him that his praise really means alot to me and that it is so helpful for me... and so, my good son ended it with yet another kiss and another declaration of "I love you!"

Another day, he told me that he liked my tummy because the colour is so nice. "It is soooo peach.." he said with so much love in his eyes. I asked him if he liked Daddy's tummy and he said that Daddy's tummy is very dark and even went on to tell us that Daddy cannot sleep on my tummy cos if not my peach tummy will become dirty and dark like Daddy.. wat sort of logic is that?!

Then later in the night, he told me that he likes my feet. "I love your feet... it is so nice.. and got this one.." he said, while pointing to my pedicured painted toe nails.

I told Max about it and complained that he hasn't been complimenting me for a long while and so Max told me that my tummy is beautiful. But it just felt different.. cos Max was just teasing me... without that long, appreciative look, without the deep longing and the heart filled with passion, the same few words just don't feel the same way.. hahahhaha...

I think my son will make a very Romeo in future!



No comments: