Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Convertibles are so cool!





When my coach, Arthur, bought his SL55 Brabus, I showed Ace a picture of the car and told him that it is a very nice car...

I told him it is a open top convertible and when he asked me what is a convertable, I told him convertables are like Transformers.. they will transform the car and make the car roofless...

I guess that might have planted a seed in Ace's mind...

After that, whenever we are out on the roads or walking around in a car park, he will look out for open top convertibles. If he sees one, he will tell me that when he grows up, he wants to buy a car like that because it is nice.

About 2 weeks later, we saw another convertible and he told me he likes the car and I asked him why and he said because it is like Transformers...

And yet another 2 weeks later, when I asked him why he liked the convertible, he said it is becuase the car is very cool.

I was a little shocked when he used that word in that context but didn't say anything more.

A few days later, he told he that he looked very cool in a certain outfit and so out of curiosity, I asked him, "Ace, do you know what is the meaning of 'cool'?'

"Yeah, I know.. cool means “帅帅lor..."

Wah! Amazing!

PS: The other day, I saw a orange hatchback and it looked quite cute, I told Ace about the car and showed him the car and asked him if he liked it.. he walked around the car and checked the car and told me, "I don't like this car.. got no black black.. not like transformer.. I like transformer car..."

PPS: The other day, Ace pointed to a normal salon car and told me, "I don't like this car, this car is not special.. it is so lousy..." I told him he must make sure he earn alot of money when he grows up so tat he can buy very special cars.. hahahahaha... cos the very special cars that are nice usually cost alot of money.

Previous Post: Caring Ace

No comments: