Saturday, October 03, 2009

You Never Wash My Pigu With Soap

Ace has a bad habit of shitting early morning during weekends.

Somehow, when it is a week day and a school-going day, he will laze in bed and refuse to wake up.

BUT come weekend when it is my turn to laze in bed, my good son will want to wake up early in the morning and shit. He will wake up, take off his pants, go to the toilet and poop and when he is done, he will shout loudly, "Mama, I da bian! Mama, I da bian ok already!" and he will shout and shout until I wake up, go wash his bum and then he will be happy.

The other day, I had a super late night and so when he started calling for me to wash his bum, I was oblivious. But still, being the lighter sleeper, I finally was roused awake with all the shouting. (Max somehow just miraculously NEVER ever hears him to wake up.) But because I was so tired, I just mechanically and subconsciously walk to the toilet, take out the shower and just aim at his bum and spray instead of washing it clean with my hands and with soap.

After spraying with a strong jet of water, I just walked back to my bed, happy that I can finally enjoy a good rest.

Alas, very shortly after, he came into my room again and stood there and gave me a woeful face and informed me, "Mummy, I got da bian on my bed..."

That shocked me awake and I asked him why. "Because you never wash my pi gu with soap.." he said.

Turned out that the jet of water was not enough so when he sat down on his bed to put on his pants again, he stained his bed with a little bit of poop.

Well, at least we had a good laugh about it afterward.... :)

Previous Post: TogeGer

No comments: