Monday, October 05, 2009

Dance School

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby announe that Ace has officially started his dance lessons at Jitterbugs :)



Yeap, finally managed to sign him up for a hip hop dance class. Brought him to a trial class that day and he was so excited.



Throughout the trial class, he was chatty and open and kept raising his hand to answer teacher's question. And he was also so totally excited that he didn't follow the teacher's dance steps and just danced all his freestyle moves. I guess dancing will be a good way of helping him learn discipline and helping him learn to follow steps. I noticed the children who have experience in joining other classes tend to be able to follow the steps better. But I guess they are possibly older than Ace as well.



But something happened during the trial class tat really irked me. Some stupid indian boy kept trying to trip Ace over by putting his leg out when Ace is hopping around. I was really angry and had good mind to go in and scream at the boy to stop.. he looks like he should be alot older than Ace.. maybe 5 or possibly even 6 years old. I thought doing that on purpose is truly a mean thing to do as he was having fun at the expense of my child. I was seething with so much anger I wanted to turn around and bark at his parents, "Oi, how you teach your son one?!"



But I decided to put my anger in check and let Ace learn to deal with it and see how he would react. My son reacted totally in the opposite way lor.. he was totally good natured and he found all that good clean fun and made the stupid indian boy his good friend and held hands and kept playing with him.



Well, I guess since he doesn't see it negatively, there is no point that I do anything. But I will watch tat indian boy VERY CLOSELY from now on. He better dun push the limit too much :) Cos if he does, I am going to TALK TO HIM after class sternly BUT nicely lah.. and tell him that I dun like what he is doing to my son... hahahaha...



Anyway, Max bought Ace two new pair of shoes just so he can do his dancing.. :)



Next, we will be signing Ace up for swimming lessons as well.. hee hee....



Previous Post: I Don't Want To Go To School

No comments: