Sunday, October 04, 2009

I Don't Want To Go To School

Whenver Daddy the driver has to work, I will have to bring Ace to school or fetch him home. Whenever that happens, Ace will try to find ways and means NOT to go to school.

And alot of times, he seems to like have thought of the excuse way in advance.


For example, the other day, the moment he woke up, the first thing he said to me is, "Mama, I don't want to go to school because I like Xu Ai and Xu Ai not in my school already..."

But if you take the trouble to ask him a few more questions, you will realize it is becaue he doesnt want to take a bus or walk to school. But if you are taking a taxi to school, he would be ok with it.

I am just amazed he comes up with a different excuse every time.

So far he has also used...


  1. I feel sick I don't want to spread to my friends

  2. I don't like my teacher cos my teacher scold me

  3. I not feeling well and got no strenght

  4. Xu Ai and Tanya don't love me

Hai... why think of so many fanciful excuse? Last time I just skip school and ask my friend to write a letter and say I am not feeling well and sign on behalf of my dad.. hahaha... :P

Oops, ok, bad example.. hahahaha..

Previous Post: You Never Wash My Pigu With Soap

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear, you mean he doesn't want to go out if not driven? But amazing that at such a young age, they know to make excuses already.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yes, as long as he cannot go in a car, he dun want to go to school...

when he was 3 yrs old, i brought him out once and while we were changing from MRT to bus, he ask me why we cannot take taxi...