Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Moment Of Miracle



Ace loves to watch all the programmes related to magic shows and one of his favourite is the Magic Show segment in 综艺大哥大... Through this segment, he has learnt to recognize 刘谦 the famous Taiwanese magician and also likes to imitate his signature phrase, "见证奇迹的时刻"...

The other day, while we were lying on bed together, he suddenly decided to do an imitation of Liu Qian.

"大家好,我是刘谦老师 ..." And then he went on to try to describe the magic that he was going to perform for that day... (and his description is just gibberish..)

"现在请你帮一个忙..." he said and then he passed me his blanket and asked me to touch it.

"有没有?" Ace asked me. And just to play along, I answered yes.

And then he fiddled around with the blanket and then he made the special pose and said, "见证奇迹的时刻"...

"没有了!"

I laughed and laughed so hard... hahahahaha...

What I found really funny was that he actually managed to be so detailed in his imitation.. he remembers to first intro himself, ask the audience to help look through the props, do the signature pose and then do the magic.. hahahahah...

Maybe he will eventually grow up to become a magician.. ;)

PS: I just found out that Liu Qian shares the same birthday as Ace!

Previous Post: How Can I Make Mama Happy?

No comments: