Friday, October 30, 2009

How About We Share?

I was pleasantly pleased to find that Ace really has a strong concept of sharing...

The other day, I was eating something and then he wanted some and so I shared with him and let him take a bite.. And then I told him that it was my turn to take a bite and then he asked me, "How about I let you take a bite, and you let me take a bite, and i let you take a bite? This is called sharing, mama..."

"OK.." I told him.. secretly pleased that he totally undersands what it means to SHARE.

But this little guy is very sly lor....

The other day.. we were out at suntec and Ace said tat he is hungry. So Max bought him 5 pieces of tutu kueh. Initially, Ace was realy happy and said that he wanted to share with everybody. And then he ate two pieces... and told me, "Mama, left three.. we must keep.. one for you, one for daddy and one for you..."

And so we kept the three pieces. When he was in the car on the way home, he said he was hungry again and so I took out the kueh to feed him. I reminded him that there are 3 left and tat we would take one each.."So this is the last one you can eat.. after this no more cos the other two are for daddy and mummy..."

"Okie..." he happily answered.

BUT... after he finished his kueh, he asked me, "Mummy, how about we share your one now?"

That's really a sly move manz...

Previous Post: GL Wei

No comments: