Friday, January 20, 2012

Ace's Prayers

Actually this is a picture of the very yao gui Ace I took before we went back to Singapore...

While I plan my list of things to eat when I go back spg, my son also planning his list of "black black", "colour colour", chee cheong fan, gong gong fruit juice, gong gong's papaya shake, nai nai's chicken rice, nai nai's prata with chicken and mushroom, sushi, jap food at waraku...

But as I looked at this picture and got started about blogging, this reminded me of an incident that took place at the dinner table the other day...

My son was happily eating his dinner and then for no good reason, he clasped his hands together and closed his eyes and smiled and giggled to himself.

I asked him what he was doing when he was done and he said, "I am praying, mummy..."

"I am praying to god to quickly give me a baby brother.... and God already approve and sent the baby to the post office... now the baby is taking aeroplane and flying to our house already. It is just that we cannot see the baby yet...It is flying into our house already..."

"And then why are you giggling?" I asked him... I mean praying for a baby brother is not funny like a joke right?

"Because, as I was praying to god, I saw his face. Mummy, did you know god has got curly hair? Hahahahaha... he looks so funny!" and he started to giggle again...

Faintz....

Previous Post:
Homework

No comments: