Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Wafi

After so many consecutive of having fun for so many days... so finally, we opted for a rest at home while our friends explored Outlet Mall by themselves:)

But we told them we will meet them and join them at Wafi for them to watch the christmas show and maybe have a little arabic meal in Wafi Gourmet.. which is something I myself I have never had a chance to do:)
First, I brought them to the big christmas tree to take pics... I din take much pics lah.. since I had been there a few days before, walked a few rounds and taken tonnes of pics already.. wahhahah...

And afterward, we went to watch the Wafi Lights show.. it was nice but was exactly the same as last year except last part said Happy 2012.. wahahahaha.. Just in case you are curious.. this is the lights show.. it is a show of lights with the buildings as a background..

Here is how it looks like.. But I must say the visual is much more grand when you see it in person:)



Anyway, after the show, we explored around the malls again and Xiao Uncle wanted to take picture with Lao Uncle lor:)

Ace wanted me to take pics of him sitting at the staircase.. dun ask me why..

Pharoah Ace?:P


Anyway, after wandering around to find dinner, we finally settled on eating at Wafi Gourmet.. actually like a dream come true for me cos I have been wanting to try local foods but because Max is vegeterian.. not really much of a chance...

Anyway, we found out from the restaurant manager that it is lebanese food... and I must say that their special lebanese bread, which the manager says cannot be found anywhere else, is THE BEST! So nice and fluffy and sweet.. Ace ate 3 pieces of it and full liao lor... wahhahaha.. Initially I was so worried he got nothing to eat... But he really loved just eating the bread with the soup...

And the soup is really another highlight I must add.. It is brocolli soup and they gave you a slice of lemon to squeeze and the result tastes HEAVENLY!!!!!

Here are the arabic dishes we tried.. there is a cheese roll, humus, taboleh... and some sort of grilled chicken... All quite nice:) My fav though is still the soup and the bread.. wahahahahahah:)

Thanks to Annie for fulfilling my dream of trying some more of the local food:)

Previous Post: Christmas At Kidzania

No comments: